Township – Bayuemas Klang
Bayuemas is a 545-acre freehold mixed development located in Klang, Selangor. Set amidst quaint and peaceful surroundings, the skillfully planned pocket precincts promise exclusivity to its homeowners, featuring landscaped tree-lined streets as well as parks dotted within the township.
The township is quickly gaining the attention of young executives with its simple and affordable homes.
Once completed, Bayuemas Klang will be home to a population of 12,000 residents with 2,400 homes. Among the amenities offered are recreational and leisure areas, a criket stadium, a lawn bowl stadium, schools, a mosque and shopping facilities. Neighbourhood shops are walking distance away and only minutes away from neighbouring hypermarkets.
In the future, Bayuemas will include an integrated residential and commercial waterfront development which will feature commercial and residential units.
Location & Amenities
- Approximately 45km to Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Strategically set within the bustling Klang Valley with fast connectivity to and from Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Kuala Lumpur and Port Klang.
- FREEHOLD development
- 545-acre township with a lake, lush landscaping and a river nearby.
- Proximity to a host of amenities in Bandar Botanic and Bukit Tinggi.
- Well connected to major highways-10 minutes to Klang’s new commercial hub and 15 minutes to Shah Alam.
Master Layout Plan
- 545 acres
- Total homes: 2,400 units
- Expected population: 12,000
Type:2 Storey Shop Office
Lot Size :22′ x 75′
Built-up Area :3,012 sq.ft. to 6,300 sq.ft
No. of units: 21
Status : Limited Units Available
Type : Double Storey Terrace
Lot Size : 24’ x 80’ / 24’ x 81’ / 24’ x 85’
Built-up Area : 1,987 – 2,110 sq ft
Price Range : RM661,800 – RM878,800
No. of units: 94
Status : Limited units available